Age Spots. The signs of aging. These may come as a shock to most individuals but age spots are naturally occurring in the body and are relatively harmless. As natural as they may seem, some human activities cause acceleration. To most, it’s commonly known as age spots, but it also has different terms. Some may refer to it as liver spots though they have no connection to the health status of your liver—and solar lentigines.
These marks are flat and have a darker shade than your normal skin shade. Some may appear tan, brown, black, and even be mistaken for freckles. These spots are commonly found in places on your body that are commonly exposed to UV rays or sunlight. As dermatological treatments and services continue to advance in pursuit of more radical ways of improving one’s skin; plus the sudden rise of CBD Oil (Cannabinoid), it was only a matter of time before these two forms a sudden relationship. It has been discovered that CBD Oil contains anti-seizure, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumor properties. Additionally, CBD is non-psychoactive meaning it won’t get you high while you are treating yourself with its benefits.
With all this information about CBD being published online, one may start asking the question, “Does CBD Oil remove age spots?” Technically it can’t. CBD Oil will more directly remove age spots when you continue applying it on your skin for a couple of weeks. But CBD Oil may prevent and slow down its production. CBD is a powerful antioxidant and skin hydration, meaning it protects your skin from long exposure to UV Rays. As we all know, age spots are caused by the skin’s production of melanin, when the body is exposed to sunlight, the body will produce extra melanin to protect it. CBD Oil can be an external added protection against these harmful UV Rays.
Age Spots 101
When you start really looking at your grandparent— or any old person in your house for that matter— and try to think about what they’d look like, let’s say, ten years before, or from when they were a part of your childhood. You would start to notice spots on their hands, face, shoulders, back, and so on. These spots are relatively harmless and are naturally occurring.
Melanin is a known amino acid that is vital for your skin’s protection. This amino acid dictates your hair, skin, and eye color. If you’re wondering what part of your body produces melanin, it’s made by a special type of skin cells called melanocytes.
Doctor’s can easily detect and identify age spots through visual examination— or by just looking at it, or through what we call dermatoscopy. Because these spots are harmless, there aren’t much treatments out there that will directly remove these spots when already formed. Often you would notice that creams and medicines would only try to block or slow down the production of such by limiting UV ray’s effect on your skin. These spots are sometimes mistaken for freckles, but some doctors may assume that they resemble certain skin cancer, more reason why some doctors really need to double-check your skin.
Curious About Removing It? Dermatologist Suggestions.
If you go to a dermatologist and ask for the removal of these spots they would suggest certain procedures that are effective. Here are some of these procedures:
- Cryotherapy — This is a procedure that uses liquid nitrogen to destroy tissue. It is often used to treat skin lesions. In preparation for this procedure, dermatologists will not suggest any direct preparation only removal of probably makeup, lotion, or powder on the skin being treated. Click Here to find out more.
- Laser Surgery/Intense Pulsed Light Therapy — it’s also widely known as, photofacial, it is a treatment that improves the color and texture of your skin without doing surgery. It undoes the damage caused by long sun exposure. This is a popular treatment amongst aging people. Click Here to find out more.
- Microdermabrasion — This treatment is a non-invasive treatment that gently exfoliates your skin. These require a series of scheduled treatments to really see the effects of it. This treatment is a popular treatment for age spots on your face. Click Here to find out more.
- Chemical Peel — this treatment is what most dermatologists do to “peel” all signs of aging on your skin. It can treat your hands, neck, and chest. Some benefits of it include fewer lines and wrinkles, and even skin color, and smoother skin. Click Here to find out more.
These are not to be seen as miracle procedures because according to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), these procedures may remove your age spots but would have a chance of leaving scars and other risks instead.
Home Remedies: Creams & Lotions
There are only a handful of creams and lotions you can purchase online that would really do the trick in vanishing age spots from your skin. The only way to do this and make it more effective is to constantly and regularly apply it over the course of several weeks or even months.
When looking for a fade cream, consider the following, either an ingredient of it or the cream itself.
- Vitamin C — this vitamin is known for brightening the skin and evens pigmentation.
- Sunscreen — always use sunscreen that has an SPF level of 15 or higher. SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor, the higher the SPF the higher the protection from the sun.
- Hydroquinone — this is a depigmenting agent primarily used to lighten areas of darkened skin such as freckles and age spots.
- Glycolic Acid — this agent is known for its anti-aging properties that’ll give your skin a smoother, more youthful appearance. It helps dissolve the layer of dead skin while unclogging pores.
- Kojic Acid — when you already have sun-damaged skin, it’s beneficial that you use a cream that contains ionic acid. It has whitening, and anti-aging effects, and ha antimicrobial properties.
- Retinols — retinol as an ingredient that will increase your cell turnover, which will lead to a stimulation of collagen and elastin production leaving your skin way more hydrated than before. This is another primary ingredient for sun damage, pores, acne, and overall texture of the skin.
Stopping Age Spots Through CBD Oil
Now that you have considered all things possible from the suggestions of a dermatologist or even going through a list of creams and the effective ingredients it may contain. If you’re still not satisfied, it’s to consider going back to the power of Cannabinoid Oil.
CBD Oil contains the right amount of nutrients and substances that will surely nourish and moisturize your skin. Bear in mind that CBD oil contains anti-inflammatory and moisturizing healing benefits.
Kat’s Naturals Skin Serum
Kat’s Naturals is a popular brand of CBD Oil. This serum is made naturally from occurring Vitamins C, A, and E. This serum is advertised to be a perfect formulation for massage treatments, removal of makeup, and enhance intimacy among partners. It includes the following ingredients: chamomile, lavender, carrot seed oil, reship seed oil, grape seed oil, and pumpkin seed oil. Buy this product now directly at the official website of Kat’s Naturals. Click here.
Fhenix CBD Infused Face Mask
This particular sheet make is infused with CBD that will brighten and restore your skin’s appearance. It’s a multi-faceted remedy that includes 350mg of cod per ounce and other organic ingredients that are known to combat skin problems. These ingredients include Roman Chamomile, Rosemary, Black Licorice, Japanese Knotweed, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arbor Tea, Chinese Skullcap, Gotu Kola, and Soap Bark. This is a good product to consider that will surely replenish and improve your face’s skin condition. Buy this product now by clicking here.
Fhenix Daytime Replenishing Cream with CBD
This daytime replenishing cream ensures protection from the negative impacts of pollutants and daily wear. This is the perfect product to include that will enhance your beauty routine for it rejuvenates and moisturizes your skin. The ingredients include Grape Seed Oil, Acetylated Glucuronic Acid, Ceramide NG, Plankton Extract, Pomegranate Oil, Green Caviar, Flax & Celery Seed, Horehound Stem Cells, Rose Essential Oil, Petitgrain Essential Oil, Jasmine Essential Oil, Lavender, and Frankincense Oil. Interested in getting this product? Buy it directly on Kat’s Naturals official website by clicking here.
CBD Oil contains a plethora of benefits. We’ve only scratch the surface and scientists all around the world are still looking into its other hidden benefits. One thing is for sure, CBD Oil is helpful for the skin. Here is a video published on YouTube of Hyram, the famous tiktoker known for his skincare routines and tips.