Creekmore Springs L.L.C. (“Creekmore Springs”) operates an online network of peer community websites (collectively referred to herein as the “Community Websites”).
- General. In general, you can browse our Community Websites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (“Personal Information”). Generally, this information is requested when you become a member of one of our Community Websites or contact us for information. We use your Personal Information for the following primary purposes:
- i) To facilitate your experience on our Community Websites.
- ii) To make our Community Websites easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
iii) To help you quickly find information on the Community Websites.
- iv) To alert you to special offers, updated information, and other new services from our company and affiliates.
- Collected Information. Creekmore Springs may collect information from you in several different ways including the following:
- i) Registration. In order to use the services offered by our Community Websites, you may be required to create an account with us. During the registration process, you are required to give certain contact information, including, but not limited to, your name, and email address. We use this information to contact you about the services on our Community Websites in which you have expressed interest and to facilitate future related services.
- ii) Log Files. As is true of most websites, Community Websites gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
iii) Correspondence. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- iv) Supplementation of Information. In order to provide certain services to you, we may on occasion supplement the personal information you submitted to us with information from third-party sources.
- Site Usage. Creekmore Springs may monitor your activities, preferences, and transactional data (such as your IP address) relating to your use of our Community Websites and/or services and log this information. This information may be used to diagnose Community Websites’ technical problems or problems with your account and to enhance your experience in using our Community Websites.
- Pixels Tags and Web Beacons. Creekmore Springs may use other industry standard technologies like pixel tags and web beacons to track your use of the Community Websites, or we may allow third parties to use these devices on our behalf. When you access the Community Websites, or open or click an email, pixel tags and web beacons generate a non-personally identifiable notice of that action. Pixel tags allow us to measure and improve our understanding of visitor traffic and behavior on the Community Websites, as well as give us a way to measure our promotions and performance. We may also utilize pixel tags and web beacons provided by our marketing and advertising partners for the same purposes.
This site is being monitored by one or more third-party monitoring software(s), and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. You may opt-out from the data that https://smart-pixl.com is collecting on your visit through a universal consumer options page located at https://smart-pixl.com/Unsub/unsub.html
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can, however, obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
(c) https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
(f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
- Service-related Announcements. We may send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
2. Disclosure of Collected Information
- Information from the Site. Creekmore Springs will never disclose to non-affiliated third parties without your prior approval, your e-mail address, phone number, or other personally identifiable information, that we collect via Community Websites’. However, we reserve the right to outsource certain activities to our business partners. In such case, we will disclose to these business partners only such information as is required to facilitate your transactions, and we will make every effort to have our business partners protect and refrain from disclosing your information to other third parties. Further, Creekmore Springs will cooperate with official law enforcement inquiries, such as fraud investigations and subpoenas, and will disclose your information when necessary to comply with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Information Disclosed for Direct Marketing. From time to time, as marketing opportunities arise with trusted third-party companies, Creekmore Springs may share your demographic information after a diligent review of the offers. Sharing information will be done only through reputable third parties who have safeguards in place. Creekmore Springs screens all companies who request information and reserves the right of refusal on any opportunity if the third party does not meet certain standards. Creekmore Springs will also cross market between its affiliated companies and others. However, our customers should be assured that at no time will personal e-mails be shared. Furthermore, you have the ability to opt-in for any third-party offers. For more information on our opt-in arrangement, please review the section entitled “Choice/Opt-Out.”
Creekmore Springs is committed to ensuring that your registration information is protected while you are on our Site. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction, during transmission and once we receive it. Our goal is to provide a high quality service with the best possible online experience.
- Limitations of Warranties and Remedies. To the full extent allowed by law, Creekmore Springs disclaims all warranties, terms or conditions, express or implied, either in fact or by operation of law, statutory or otherwise, including warranties, terms, or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and warranty of noninfringement. Creekmore Springs neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any other liability in connection with SERVICES FROM Creekmore Springs THROUGH THE COMMUNITY WEBSITES. liability OF Creekmore Springs will not exceed the fee paid by the customer for the PURCHASE of the products. In no event will Creekmore Springs be liable for any incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages, including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, even if Creekmore Springs has, or should have had, any knowledge, actual or constructive, of the possibility of such damages.
- Additional Provisions Regarding Liability. The parties agree that the foregoing limitations will not be read so as to limit any liability to an extent that would not be permitted under applicable law and specifically will not limit any liability for gross negligence, intentional tortious or unlawful conduct, or damages for strict liability that may not be limited by law.
Creekmore Springs, LLC
2587 Camino Chueco
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
5. Additional Information
- Choice/Opt-Out. Any customer may opt-out (or opt-in) at any time by accessing the “Contact Us” link and submitting a request or ticket through the Creekmore Springs Community Support Center.
- Access to Personal Information. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire some or all of our services, you may correct, update or deactivate by accessing the “Contact Us” link and submitting a request or ticket.
- Business Transition. In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred.
This Site is affiliated with Ezoic, Inc., d/b/a Ezoic (“Ezoic”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Ezoic will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about Ezoic data usage, click here: https://www.ezoic.com/privacy-policy/